IMAGRO CONSTRUCTION S.r.l. is committed to making its www.imagroconstruction.com website accessible, in accordance with Law No. 4, dated 9 January 2004. The present accessibility statement refers to the aforementioned web site.
The assessment has been carried out by means of an accessibility audit conducted in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA.
The assessment involved the adoption of a combination of:
• advanced automatic tools (MAUVE – Multiguideline Accessibility and Usability Validation Environment)
• a review of compliance in accordance with WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines
• assisted technology testing, which included, but was not limited to a) the use of a screen reader, keyboard-only navigation, screen magnifier, etc.,
The assessment covered the fundamental flow of the web site, particularly the web page templates used within the same.
The assessment found that the website is Partially Compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA standards. IMAGRO CONSTRUCTION S.r.l. will take all the necessary actions to resolve the issues identified during the assessment activities.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
The content is that is currently non-compliant and subject to future rectification, includes, for example:
- 1.1.1 – Non-text Content: some images and icons do not have a meaningful alternative
- 1.3.1 – Not all information, structure and correlations can be determined programmatically or are available via text
- 1.3.5 – Not all input fields with autocomplete can have their purpose determined
- 1.4.1 – The functionality of some of the elements are only identified using color
- 1.4.3 – The text in some parts of the website does not contrast sufficiently with the background
- 1.4.4 – In some cases, use percentage, em units to determine font size
- 1.4.5 – Images of text have been used on some of the pages
- 1.4.12 – Some content has percentage spacing or em units
- 2.4.1 – There are no consistent mechanisms that enable the user to access the principal content of the page
- 2.4.7 – The focus is not completely visible for all of the interactive elements
- 2.5.3 – Not for all tags arialabel or aria-labelledby their content matches the visible name
- 3.2.2 – For one field is missing the submit button
- 3.3.2 – Labels are not always visible for certain inputs
- 4.1.2 – Some input elements do not have accessible names
The present statement was drafted on September 22, 2023.
The information contained in the present statement is the result of a third-party audit carried out by HIIS Lab at ISTI – CNR
If you have any specific questions or doubts about the accessibility of a page on our website, you can contact us at any time by writing to the following email address: email@example.com
If an accessibility issue should occur, please specify the web page and the nature of the problem in your email and/or during your phone call. We will do all in our power to make the page or the information contained in the same accessible to you.
In case of an unsatisfactory response or no reply within thirty days of reporting the issue or sending your request, affected users can report the issue by following the procedures indicated on the AglD website: https://www.agid.gov.it/
• Website published on (date): November 14, 2023
• Have usability tests been carried out: no
• CMS used for the website: WordPress
• Number of employees with disabilities in management positions: 0
• Number of workspaces for employees with disabilities: 0